Fort Wayne, Indiana - Everyone has a favorite burger joint, but how do you know which one is really the best? One cyclist is setting off to find out for himself the only way possible - by eating as many burgers as he can.
Gavin Saxer, a Fort Wayne resident, has been riding a bike since he was three years old and plans to bring his experience chasing trophies as a BMX, road, and criterium racer to his quest for the perfect burger.
“Nothing satisfies me after a long bike ride quite like a good hamburger,” Saxer said, “but I’m not starting this journey to find a good burger. I’m looking for the perfect burger, and I don’t plan on coming back to Fort Wayne until I’ve found it.”
Gavin will be traveling to the following restaurants:
- Don Hall’s Gashouse Fort Wayne, IN
- South Side Soda Shop Goshen, IN
- Five Star Dive Bar Elkhart, IN
- Jeannie’s Diner Coldwater, MI
- Broadway Grille Marshall, MI
- West Pointe Lounge Jackson, MI
- Great Lakes Restaurant Dundee, MI
- ZZ’s Bar and Grill Adrian, MI
- Henry’s Fort Wayne, IN
Follow us for updates!