Top 10 Burgers for Summer
Summer is here. And we know there’s nothing better than firing up the grill on a warm summer night. Here are our top ten burgers to keep you from heating up your kitchen and back to enjoying every last moment of summer.
1. Southwest Burger: It’s crunchy and creamy with a just a bit of Southwestern heat. What could be better?
2. Greek Lamb Burger: Break away from the ordinary with a lamb burger with some yummy creamy Tzatziki sauce.
3. Best Barbecue Burger: It’s so simple and so classic with bacon, cheese, and onion rings.
4. Actually Delicious Turkey Burger: Well, the name says it all. It really is an actually delicious turkey burger.
5. Italian Burger: Ciao bella! That marinara sauce is absolute perfection.
6. Blue Cheese Topped Burger: The bleu cheese might be a little crumbly, but it’s worth it.
7. Taco Burger: Is there anything better than combining a taco with a burger? It’s the best of both worlds.
8. Teriyaki Pineapple Burger: Burgers can definitely be tangy and sweet, too.
9. French Onion Burger with Chips: Chips on a sandwich, good. Chips on a burger, better.
10. Benedict Burger: Which steals the show, the Hollandaise sauce or the ham?